About the Brand
- TOLUENE & DBP, Camphor and Formaldehyde free.
- Perfect glide and full color on application.
- Safe for your nails.
- Solid finish coverage nail paint
- The high-quality formula contains a blend of non-harmful plasticizers
- Super rich pigmentation in a single coat
- Provides proper hardness, gloss, and adhesion to the nail
- Long-lasting with no chip formula
Shades that I got from Hi-Shine and Ultime Pro range are,
1. Hi-Shine Zingy Coral 213
2. Hi-Shine Spring Flower 191
3. Hi-Shine Dreamy Blue 188
4. Hi-Shine Banana Cream 219
5. Hi-Shine Berry Punch 226
6. Ultime Pro Gel Lustre Winelicious 45
All these nail polishes are priced at Rs. 199 for 9ml but you can get it at a cheaper price online.
This one is a beautiful calming blue shade with a slight lilac hue. You will see it reflecting purple in certain lights which I really love. the texture is smooth and gives off a nice finish in just about 2 coats. Lasting is also decent, without a top coat it stays for about 3 days before turning dull and chipping.
I am all about this pastel yellow color. It is so delicate and gorgeous, I can wear it just like that without any nail art. Makes for a great nail art base. The texture is smooth and you need just 2 coats for good color turn out. Stays on nails without top coat for more than 4-5 days then starts chipping.
For those who love wine or berry colors, this is a must-have for you all. Winelicious is dark sangria like berry purple shade. This nail polish is slightly sheer, so you will need about 3 coats for the perfect finish. It has a gel-like shine to it making it perfect for all occasions. Stays on your nails for more than 5 days and then it starts looking dull.
Flaunt dazzling nails with this glamorous color of the year, coral nail enamel. This one is very zingy indeed and looks fabulous on nails. You need about 2 coats for a good finish and enjoy a lasting impact. The nail polish stays on nails for 4 days approx before chipping.
A new shade to be subtle. A versatile shade goes with all your attires. But I am not impressed by this color. If you will wear it just like that, it looks weird and chips very soon, in just 3 days. So I prefer to use it as a base color for creating nail art designs.
Gorgeous strawberry milkshake kinda color. Simple and Beautiful shade for a fairy tale. The baby pink shade is sure to grab all the attention. You can get the color in just 2 coats and lasting is good.
- Non-yellowing formula
- Chip-resistant at least for 4 days
- Lasting varies with the polishes. Some started chipping on the third day, while some stayed put even after 5.
- Amazing range of colors.
- TOLUENE & DBP, Camphor and Formaldehyde free
- Paraben-free and non-carcinogenic
- Need several coats for some shades
- Powdery pastel shades are prone to chipping
- It might feel a bit costly
Here is the YouTube review for these nail polishes. Do watch and Subscribe for more!
I hope you loved this review and will follow for more. I will post review and swatches for the Faces Canada Splash nail polish range as well soon enough.
Lots of Love!!!